Tuffy Super Security Trunk (fits YJ, CJ, early Bronco, & D90's)

Nadir_E

Adventurer
Hi All,
I have two of these for sale. They are an older ('00-'01) model of the current "025-Super Security Trunk." Dimensionally they are the same - the only difference is the locking mechanism (see photos and compare against the Tuffy website to see what I mean).

Both were once mounted in my D90 and have some signs of wear (mostly on the interior). There are no interior storage trays, but the tabs for them are present. Mounting hardware (nuts 'n bolts) are also not included - used them to mount my new storage boxes!

P1030082.jpg

P1030083.jpg

P1030084.jpg

These are heavy, so shipping may be prohibitive - Southern California buyers are at a distinct advantage as I'm happy to meet up over a pretty wide area (LA / Orange / Ventura / SB counties).

Street price for a new one seems to be in the $290's each. Asking $110 each. (cash/m.o. or Paypal +3%)

From the Tuffy Website: with a little editing to match what I'm selling as opposed to the current model spec's.

025 - SUPER SECURITY STORAGE TRUNK

This high security 16-gauge steel storage trunk mounts behind the rear seat providing a secure place to store valuables. Its universal shape makes it ideal for many other applications.
FEATURES:
Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather sealsNOTE: This is the CURRENT model spec - **not** the one I am selling - it has the older style barrel locks
3,320 Cubic inches of storage space
Durable powder coat finish

SPECIFICATIONS:
Part #025, Color: 01
Exterior Dimensions: 9 5/8”L, 33 7/8”W , 11 3/8”H
Interior Dimensions: (Opening 8 1/2” x 33 1/8”) 9”L, 33 1/8”W, 11 1/8”H,
Tray Dimensions: 9”L, 6 1/4”W, 3”H Again, not present on the ones I'm selling
MOUNTING:
Mounts through floor, drilling required.

FITS:
Wrangler YJ 87-95
CJ-7 76-86
CJ-5 up to 83 (Without Back Seat)
Defender 90 (on wheel well)
Bronco 66-77
Any other Vehicle with space

terrible2

Observer
Bump for a good deal, I would buy it as it is exactly what im looking for, but I already have the bigger huge tuffy rear drawer = \ Maybe ill buy it, where in Socal you located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad