UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Just put a few more vans on the site, ck em out!

Another big boy ambulance! Mike in PA has been putting this rig together for some time, and it looks great. 8" lift!

600_Langers1.jpg

And Dave in OR has just finished up his 01 5.4 van. Lookin good too! This is a 4" conversion with a UJOR stage 1 axle and Aluminess front bumper side steps and rear tire carrier.

600_Dave_Hokin_1.jpg

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
How about this one?? :D

MegAmbo left the shop for the 1st time today. Drives great! 8" lift on 37" Toyo's on XD Addict wheels, Stage 2 front axle, Dual front shocks with Bilstein 5160's all the way around, crossover steering, Overload bags in the rear, and a sprinkle of badassness.

394712_453713487981218_1321617192_n.jpg

I'll post more pics Monday as we finish it up. And there will be more from this rig soon after that. Full wrap, bumpers, the works.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
That is the most awesome conversion I have ever seen!!! What does something like that cost in ballpark numbers? W/o interior of course.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

bobDog

Expedition Leader
No no.......perfect just the way it is! Want to see cab and interior! !!!!!!!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

hobietony

Explorer
How about this one?? :D

MegAmbo left the shop for the 1st time today. Drives great! 8" lift on 37" Toyo's on XD Addict wheels, Stage 2 front axle, Dual front shocks with Bilstein 5160's all the way around, crossover steering, Overload bags in the rear, and a sprinkle of badassness.

View attachment 108307

I'll post more pics Monday as we finish it up. And there will be more from this rig soon after that. Full wrap, bumpers, the works.

More than a sprinkle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1