UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We can re use this one since it started life as a 99-04 F series axle. We've got this one all prepped and ready to go back in once we swap the gears and add the posi.

patoz

Expedition Leader
Does anybody have a 6in U-joint kit rolling on 37in tires and a diesel?? If so how tall is it at the highest point?
Thanks
Doug

Perhaps your question should be more specific, and include the term 'overall vehicle clearance'. Since you did not specify any particular vehicle, I thought you were wanting to know what the ground clearance was or something similar.

Specific measurements require specific parameters!

Brad Kilby

Observer
Sorry, I meant to check for you today but simply forgot. I don't have 37's but do have 35's and the math after that should have been simple. I know what the "highest point" meant and don't need specific instructions. :) The highest point is, well, the highest point, not the lowest point or something in between, right? Just guessing. ;-)

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Chris is this price similar to how you do the RSC upgrade pricing? Axle cost + upgrade? (assuming axle costs are the same price as shown on your site)

It will be. I need to get the build sheet out and price it up. As of right now these parts won't work with RSC equipped vans.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Great weekend in the woods with friends and family. Nice cool weather, kids wore me out though.

11215770_1065118866840674_5461668320572341422_n.jpg

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Yours Rugrats or Yard Apes? Ours were the worst when they were Rugrats. Too small to just turn loose ,but they always wanted to be on the go and heaven help your ear drums if they couldn't. Not quite so bad at the Yard Ape stage. We could just plant in a chair and keep an eye on them as they hooted about.

Look like a nice spot you had there. Mine is done for the season though. The wife is more of a warm weather person.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I guess they're rugrats! 3 under 3. I fantasize about the day I can sit in a chair and just watch them play. It seems right now that at least one of them has to be attached to my wife or I at all times. 24/7.

350outrage

Adventurer
I guess they're rugrats! 3 under 3. I fantasize about the day I can sit in a chair and just watch them play. It seems right now that at least one of them has to be attached to my wife or I at all times. 24/7.

This stage will pass. It will get better. My resume: 3 grown boys and 8 grandkids ranging from rugrat through pre-teen. :)>

Attachments

• snowy van .jpg
    snowy van .jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy