Upcoming Photo Show in AZ

photoman

Explorer
Just thought I would throw this out there for any of those in Arizona and might be interested. I have a small show coming up on August 7th and a shop in Ahwatukee right of I-10. This is my first show with a second to follow a few months down the road.

All are welcome to come and enjoy some good company and a glass of wine.

905900711_sgeHF-L.jpg

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Very cool...
I will check the schedule and try to make it, congrats

Wander

Expedition Leader
Congrats! I sure wish I didn't live a couple thousand miles away so I could make it to the show.

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
I'm going to try to make this, it's the same weekend as Fat Tire and not sure if we are going to that or not.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Aaron, that's awesome, congratulations! Love to see photos of the event afterwards. Maybe hand your camera to your son to capture it.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Aaron,

I didn't get the opportunity to get up to Phoenix for the opening of your showing. How did it go?

According to the flier your photos will be on display now until September 2nd correct? If so, I'll look for another chance to get up there and catch them before then.

phxtoad

Adventurer
Congrats Aaron, good show. We liked the images you chose. Even with the bizarre lighting effects... :)

Todd & Lois

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
^haha, the strobe effect:sombrero:

Always a fan of Aaron's work. Just sad I didn't get to stay longer. I was hoping to meet some of the Expo people.

Michael Slade

Untitled
Nice job! I know it's a lot of work to get a show hung, but at some point I hope you had a moment alone to just walk through the gallery to just admire and look at the work.

I know I am very satisfied when the pieces are on the wall and I can just enjoy them the way that I saw them when the image was made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1