Watches - ExPo Style

richard310

pew pew
Since 2011, Luminox Field 1881.bo

This is part of my EDC gear. Holding up just fine: hiking, vigorous shooting, camping, etc. I love the tritium inserts. There's no such thing as too dark for this watch. Easily readable during the daytime. People who say this watch is too dark to read, they're all blind or something as I never have an issue. I only wish the second hand had a tritium insert too.

My first post, but I wear this Sub everywhere! It's insured so no fear. Have the bezel protector on in the pic

ajy8etej.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

www.garrett.com

Buckles

My wife got me a Citizen Professional Diver AKA Ecozilla for our anniversary last year. Ive been wearing it ever since. Its a little on the heavy side, but that awesome glow and solid construction more than makes up for it.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
My wife got me a Citizen Professional Diver AKA Ecozilla for our anniversary last year. Ive been wearing it ever since. Its a little on the heavy side, but that awesome glow and solid construction more than makes up for it.

Nice! Those Citizen Pros are nuke-proof.

ExpoScout

Explorer
Sweet looking watch.... I like the look, it would make a great backup watch.

My Traser, commander pro Ti is still going strong....years of wheeling and working at home and work.

It is my go-to, daily watch. Very accurate, good power reserve, super solid. I got it because it was affordable but it is way more watch for the money than I expected.

cactusjk

Explorer
Heading down to the USVI in March and will have to pick up a good backup watch in St. Thomas. Probably a Citizen Eco-Drive

joneseyyy

Explorer
I've been wearing the submariner for 5 years now as my daily. In my opinion, that's the only way to get your money's worth out of an expensive watch. It is scratched up a little, but still looks great and makes me smile to put it on. Unless Rolex ever makes the new GMT ceramic with a "Pepsi" bezel, I'm sticking with what I have.
ezegy6a5.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
Definitely a classic. When you send it back in to Rolex they will replace the bezel, crystal and polish it up like new. Mine is going on 38 years old.

I've been wearing the submariner for 5 years now as my daily. In my opinion, that's the only way to get your money's worth out of an expensive watch. It is scratched up a little, but still looks great and makes me smile to put it on. Unless Rolex ever makes the new GMT ceramic with a "Pepsi" bezel, I'm sticking with what I have.
ezegy6a5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1