Watches - ExPo Style

chris_1001

This has been my everything watch for 14 years

rolex.jpg

This is what i have for a beater, but I don't wear it much at all (not my pic)

seiko-black-monster-3.jpg

redneck44

Adventurer
Maybe not the most practical Expo Watch, but it sure is sexy :sombrero:

DSC02100_zpse2efd85a.jpg

Very very nice.

The Bronze Pan is on my wish list, actually it is the only watch on my wish list.....

ripperj

Explorer
ubyje3uz.jpg
I like the offset crown on that pilot, I have Citizen eco drive that I like the looks of, but I have almost seriously damaged small bones in the back of my hand when I forgot and put all my weight on my left hand, with my wrist bent back. It has a metal band and the combo of the the large crown and the inflexible band was painful.
I may get a plastic band, but the watch is too fussy to use and takes forever to reset the alarm ect, as you have to wait for the analog hands to drive around. Sounds stupid/ but when you are half awake or in a hurry ,you just want to smash the thing.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Kole

Adventurer
The Laco has been my watch for every day and any occasion for a little over 2 years. It can dress up or dress down depending on what band I throw on it. But it isn't very water resistant so I have to be careful with it. But being a pilot I have a soft spot for these old school pilot watches.

Laco Type B 47mm automatic

gu8yde2y.jpg

And my old faithful that I wore for 7 years and have never had to touch a thing on it. I pull it out when I need something I don't mind scratching or dunking. Gen II Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels (not my pic).

mu4apega.jpg

The citizen has been a fantastic piece and taken a heck of a lot of abuse.

ameridorian1961

images[3].jpg

I've learned I can wear a 2K Tag Hauer (that would take a crow bar to get off) with a white gold wedding ring no problems in South America but I put on even a cheap $40 nice looking gold watch & I have potential problems. I noticed all the pics on this thread are of non gold watches.

ripperj

Explorer
Picked up a Suunto Core Military new off ebay/ last one I could find at a decent price, $228 Inc Fedex. Build date about 90 days ago. Hopefully most of the bugs have been worked out :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Nice, SKX007s are really solid watches. In my opinion they feel like they are of a higher quality than some high end watches. I used to have this customized one-

IMG_2014.jpg
Customized? Was it that Red bezel? Can you tell us more about what was done, who did I it and what it costs?

TIA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1