Colorado_Outbacks Trail(er) Blazer

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer
Are you guys planing on leaving it fairly spartan inside, or are there plans for any sort of kitchenette or storage inside? Some kinda pull out rear cooking solution like a cross between an SUV with drawers and a teardrop kitchen would be interesting and probably quite effective...

Love how awesome this build is turning out.

Yep just a sleeping platform for the most part, air mattress, kitchen stuff all the things that will stay in the camper pretty much full time will get stored under the floor in the front. Other then that throw in the food box, cooler, fishing stuff and go.

The fold out can carriers on the bumper look like they are going to double as tables. More on that soon.

I am enjoying your build. My apologies. It really was meant to be just innocent fun. Y'all are doing good work keep it up.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Sorry if I was a bit blunt, the humor in that one escapes me. No hard feelings :)

davkenrem

Observer
I'm so jealous of your skill. I should have paid better attention in shop class to the welding portion 37yrs ago. This is an awesome build.

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer
Bringing this project back from the dead..

Thanks for the compliments guys, family, work and other projects have kept me from messing with this thing very much. But we have gotten it out for a couple trips.
Everything on it works like we had hoped, needs keyless entry, trim installed and a couple other tweaks but all in all it tows and works great. And gets a lot of looks going down the highway :Wow1:

Here it is at Monarch Crest 11'300ft

20170728_104445 by colorado_baja, on Flickr

My dad scored this little solar panel at a garage sale for 20 bucks, he decided to use it to keep the little camper battery topped up so he got a little charge controller off amazon. Hes in the process of getting it wired up and making a different stand for the panel.

20170816_115442 by colorado_baja, on Flickr

Ill post specs on the solar and better interior and can carrier pics soon.

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1