GoneMOAB 2014

DragonX

Observer
I will be there... I will be a trail leader on Fins N thing and another trail I totally forgot... Lol.

humz

I'll be there, camping at canyonlands in the RTT for the first time. Running TOTW, Steel bender, elephant hill, lockhart basin, hells revenge.

zukrider

Explorer
Thank you Frenchie! Ive been to Moab once before, in 2005. took out a built Sami and had a terrible time full of memories! roll my rig on Potato salad hill 3 times, then ran Pritchett Canyon in reverse at night. rolled 2 more times on the exit of the normal entrance downhill double stair step.

I have been Jones'n to get back ever since!

Cant wait to meet everyone!

I registered for Offroading 101, Top of the World, Fins and Things, Crystal Geyser, and Hells Revenge! I also worked out a deal with Bobby of CVT tents to rent an RTT for the week! will be camping in BFE do to the low low price!

My Trooper buddy is running the same trail schedule, except for Tuesday- he will be on Golden crack.

Last edited:
Last year I was driving back from the Expo and swung through to meet up with some buds at GONEMoab. I was the guy in the red JK with rtt that hung out with the crazy Nismo guys fun times but You can do both can't you?

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Last year I was driving back from the Expo and swung through to meet up with some buds at GONEMoab. I was the guy in the red JK with rtt that hung out with the crazy Nismo guys fun times but You can do both can't you?

What weekend is GONEMoab? Usually OX is the middle weekend in May

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
I'm leading a few other trips this year and can't spare the time off to do expo and gonemoab.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online