GoneMOAB 2014

ctracy5

Hey guys, finally got a sec. So grand junction at 11am? I will have to see how long it will take from Fort Collins. I have Graduation the day before so if will have to just leave early that morning.

humz

Have you finalized your route yet? Us 5 A.X.E members are leaving Calgary at 6am Saturday, staying the night in Idaho Falls, on to moab on Sunday for the meet and greet. Way back were gonna leave Saturday to Helena, then on to Calgary for Sunday.

We are heading down from Calgary again this year. If you were there in 2010 or 2012 you'd have probably met us. I'll be the guy in the mitsu diesel with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

We are staying in the condos. We generally host Canadian condo night at some point during the week. Look for the flag! ;)

See you guys in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DragonX

Observer
We are heading down from Calgary again this year. If you were there in 2010 or 2012 you'd have probably met us. I'll be the guy in the mitsu diesel with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

We are staying in the condos. We generally host Canadian condo night at some point during the week. Look for the flag! ;)

See you guys in a couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys there.. I am pretty sure I met a few of you guys in 2010.

Hope to see you on a couple trails.
I will be leading 3 trails this year!
Tues-Fins, THurs- Flat Iron, Fri - Tip Toe Behind the Rocks.
Also gonna be at the condos.. Looking forward to Canada night!

PajEvo

JDM Journeys
Wow! Three trails Dragon? Les and Katie are loving you! I just loved Flat Iron. I'm signed up for all new trails (to me) this year, but might jump ship and do FI again... we'll see...?

Hey Humz... I think we're staying in Great Falls Fri night (gonna be a late start for us), then Provo Saturday night, and on to Moab for Sunday afternoon. Where are you guys staying? Condos, or camping? My group was once comprised of many Nissans plus me. Now they are mostly taking motorbikes, so its just my truck, plus another truck that is also not a Nissan, even though he brought his Frontier the last two times we've gone. LOL. Gotta give you guys something to look at other than another "X" right? I can also be a scapegoat when things go awry... FUN stuff! See you all soon! This Calgary weather is really making the trip necessary, eh? Snow and 0*C today... again.

humz

Were staying at Canyonlands campground, I stayed in the Condos last year and they were awesome. And yeah the weather is the ****s it will be nice to head south.

XTorrey

Observer
Hey guys, finally got a sec. So grand junction at 11am? I will have to see how long it will take from Fort Collins. I have Graduation the day before so if will have to just leave early that morning.

I was able to snag Saturday off, so we're going to head out to Moab a day early and get set up. Truthfully, I'd leave today if funds and the job would allow it.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Safe travels guys! We expect a full pictorial report of the action immediately upon your return! :)

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
I'll try to get some. Xtorrey and I are trail leading three of the five days so we may have our hands full.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
I passed through today while I was working. Weather was just right.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online