Land Cruiser Photos

Arvin G

Observer
Finding a spot to set up camp at Surf & Turf. Poser shots to the extreme! :)

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Those wheels came stock on the 1991-1992 models.

Edit: pskhaat answered it. I guess I should of finish reading until the end of the thread before replying.

bj70_guy

Adventurer
I think they came on 4 Runners as well.
My BJ74 had a set on it when I got it. Needed a 1.5" spacer on the front to make them work.

1167912688_5feb3d33a9_z.jpg

dcoy

Adventurer
Out exploring on the rez last night

Your Cruiser looks cool in its natural habitat. I must say I've been reluctant to wander off the main roads on the rez (except for the road to Grand Falls), although some areas are tempting. Seems sort of like wandering a foreign/third world land without a passport.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Your Cruiser looks cool in its natural habitat. I must say I've been reluctant to wander off the main roads on the rez (except for the road to Grand Falls), although some areas are tempting. Seems sort of like wandering a foreign/third world land without a passport.

We should head out one of these days for an overnight...problem is large numbers of trucks...I have never had a problem/confrontation by myself but I could see large numbers >2 or 3 trucks with RTTs raising some suspicion...Usually off the beaten path the only people I run into are ranchers looking for cows or a little old lady tending her sheep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1