Land Cruiser Photos

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Today in Arizona

attachment.php

Last edited:

esh

Explorer
Three FJ40s up on our Cascade Crusiers club Christmas Tree run.

ccxmastree-7383.jpg

We also had the most pristine '85 SR5 Xcab 4x4 pickup I have ever seen along, a couple 80s and a couple large 60s, one with a 4BT and the other with a 4BD1T.

czenkov

Adventurer
Latest purchase. From the CL ad I purchased it from. Wanted a LWB wagon and 110's simply aren't comfortable enough and are a little pricey - plus it is nice having a LC in the garage.

I will add more pics when I take them, but as a teaser some of the upgrades currently underway:
OME lift
70 Series 16" Wheels
FF rear end

Updates with the aforementioned upgrades. Also w/BFG AT 235/85/16 tires & chrome Molly axle shafts. Went a little overboard but this is an addiction!

Attachments

• IMG_0343_2.jpg
    IMG_0343_2.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
czenkov, That Paint is sweet! I love the 70 wheels, they look great on that 62.

LOL. I must be brain-dead 'cause I just read your post without really paying attention and thought you were referring to Rezarf's pic right above. Nice paint indeed!

And that 62 is very groovy as well... :ylsmoke:

Last edited:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Great pics ESH... Where were you on the "Christmas tree run???" Up Lolo Pass or out in the coast range or something??? The Tan (is it tan???) 40 in your previous post is so dam good looking. Does your friend with the Suzi and 80-eries axles have a build thread anywhere on the web??? That's a swap I've never seen before. Oddly enough, the truck looks REAL familliar... I tend to sniff out cool trucks in the PDX/Metro area too though. The fiance says I'm "confusing" to drive around town with because I'm always speaking gibberish about this truck and that truck and blah blah blah... The weather has been SO awesome here the last few days and I'm really bummed I haven't gotten to go out to the Coast range and check out the snow. Looks like wherever you were it's already kinda DEEP in some spots aye, that's why I was wondering about Lolo pass.

Cheers

DAve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1