Nissan Photos - post your's

pibi64

Pierre's Xterra

Hi all,

I didn't find any place on the forum to introduce myself. First,I'm french and I've been living in the US for 4 years now but my english is still ... poor, so I apologize in advance for all my mistakes !

Here's my 2007 Xterra which was almost stock until last week. Our friends from Main Line overland have done an outstanding job on the suspension and the outside modifications : (see thread http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/88055-MLO-2007-Xterra-Build )

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

and some photos of the interior. It's a sleeping platform I made 2 years ago for a trip in AZ/UT/CA and that I use on a regular basis to carry our gear and ...sleep, of course !

IMG_5995.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

Passenger side

IMG_5992.jpg

Driver's side

The front and rear parts of the platform open so I can store some boxes and gear uderneath.

I have still many ideas to improve the truck but it's already a good start for our next adventures !

mortonm

Expedition Leader
" First,I'm french and I've been living in the US for 4 years now but my english is still ... poor, so I apologize in advance for all my mistakes ! "

I wouldn't worry about your english. Seems better than most already

Good looking truck!

Larryboy

Hi all,

I didn't find any place on the forum to introduce myself. First,I'm french and I've been living in the US for 4 years now but my english is still ... poor, so I apologize in advance for all my mistakes !

Here's my 2007 Xterra which was almost stock until last week. Our friends from Main Line overland have done an outstanding job on the suspension and the outside modifications : (see thread http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/88055-MLO-2007-Xterra-Build )

View attachment 130960

View attachment 130961

View attachment 130962

and some photos of the interior. It's a sleeping platform I made 2 years ago for a trip in AZ/UT/CA and that I use on a regular basis to carry our gear and ...sleep, of course !

View attachment 130963

View attachment 130964

View attachment 130965

Passenger side

View attachment 130966

Driver's side

The front and rear parts of the platform open so I can store some boxes and gear uderneath.

I have still many ideas to improve the truck but it's already a good start for our next adventures !

I live right in west Chester and saw this. Also seen it posted up on there fb. Very nice x.

Larryboy

azusajyg.jpg

yvaqa2eb.jpg

esyjaga9.jpg

a8abegyj.jpg

ny9uru3u.jpg

Larryboy

Not sure if I posted this or not, but here's me on PSM.
PSM.jpg

I've made a couple of changes since thing, all designed around making the X more capable. First off is a Hefty Fab front bumper with 10K lb Smittybilt winch (XRC10). Hella lights for additional trail lighting (they're wired up to an OTRATTW Zombie Lights rocker switch)
Untitled-1.jpg

I also have a Hefty Fab rear tire carrier bumper. I had to wire up the rear license plate light and make a plate to hold it, but other than that not too much work.
Untitled.jpg

Together these give me more anchor points, self-recovery options, and better approach and departure angles.

Very very nice!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1