FS - Citizen ECO Drive Skyhawk Atomic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Tomorrow? Why didn't it go out yesterday? Hmm.:coffee:

I will reserve judgment until after you recieve your watch... lame either way. You sent the cash he should have stopped by the post office before he started making excuses.

voyageur

Adventurer
Looks like I was wrong.

No watch shipped. No tracking number and very little reason to expect I will ever see the watch. I have tried to "Keep the faith", but after two more emails from him, that make no sense, I am at the end of my rope...End of whine.

:oops:

voyageur

Adventurer
Very, very unhappy ending!

Here is a copy of my last email to and from Tim Mills. Needless to say... I am very bummed out. No explanation or answer to my queries. Was there ever a watch... I'll never know. I hope my returned money doesn't get lost too...

David,

I am sending your money back.

Thanks,

Tim

------Original Message------
To: tims_ebay_account@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Pins and Needles...
Sent: Aug 20, 2009 4:34 PM

Tim, I don't want the money back I want the watch.

At the same time, I don't know what you are saying. I am sorry you
had a bad day and I have no interest in adding more "Bad".

It was my understanding (because you told me) that you gave the watch
to your brother for shipping. It would seem he either shipped it, in
which case he would have a tracking number or... still have the watch
allowing you to just pick it up from your brother and ship it. Are
you saying you have talked to your brother and he has no idea where
my watch is? If so... that sucks. If not, are you saying he told you
he shipped it? If so, to what address and by what carrier? I am sure
he wouldn't ship a $700.00 watch with no insurance and no tracking
number. You certainly mentioned that in your post.

It would certainly help me relieve stress to understand where my
watch is.

I actually believed I would be wearing it tomorrow and now I don't
know if I ever will...

David

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

t0mills

Adventurer
Guys, as you know there are two sides to every story. Just keep that in mind before you make your judgments.

After reading through this and seeing what Mr. David has posted, I can see how this looks.

David, why didn't you post the other email? The one that explained what was going on.
I can see you have everyone on your side, and I'm not going to try and change that by ay means, but when you only post part of a conversation, it kind of skews the perspective.

you know as much as I do about the watch. I honestly want to just give you your money back, and be done with this. When the watch turns up, I will simply give it to a family member or keep it. Until then, I don't want to stress about it anymore...
I've got a lot on my plate right now, and this is the best I can do.

And to clear up the overnight shipping, I did tell David that was no problem. He also knew, that when I left Colorado to return home, that I wasn't sure on the status of the watch.
My fault entirely, but you portray it on here as though I had the watch in my hands the whole time... You knew what was going on there.

I can assure everyone that I didn't intend to rip anyone off on here. I've had many smooth transactions on several different forums. But of course, only the bad will be heard.
If you search back through my posts and threads, I think you will find that I've been a pretty good member of this community. I'm not going to throw all that away for $150.

My apologies to anyone this thread has hurt.

voyageur

Adventurer
Is this the other email?

I don't feel any confusion. You advertised a watch for sale. I paid for it and I have no watch. What is the other side. Read "My" previous posts. I said nothing bad about you. I even attempted to defend you. Either way... I lose.

David, I'm really not leading you on. I'm trying to track down the packages, as I promised that I would do today.
I realize you are in a hurry to get the watch, and are becoming impatient, just as I would be if the tables were turned.

Honestly, had I known that selling the watch would've become such an ordeal, I wouldn't have sold it... The reason I sold it was to add to my "Cummins Swap" funds, but that idea went down the drain as soon as I lost my job.

Your money can be returned at any moment, so just let me know if that's what you want. If for some reason the packages don't turn up (I don't know why they wouldn't) I do have another HID Light that I can send to the other buyer, but sadly that was the only eco drive watch I had. My others are seiko.
I do wish that I had another to send you right now.

I am trying my best to figure out what happened, and it is quite frustrating on my end as well.

Sorry if this email sounds a little rude or anything, its been a pretty rough day. The whole reason that I left Colorado when I did was so that I could get this stuff taken care of as soon as possible. And now if I can't even do that... Well, I'm sure you can see and know how frustrating this ordeal is.

As of this second I have the owners manual and the CD that came with the watch. No box that I put it all in before I left out.

I promise to keep you posted on this.

Tim

------Original Message------
To: tims_ebay_account@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Pins and Needles...
Sent: Aug 20, 2009 4:01 PM

Tim,

Please don't "Lead me on". If there is something going on and you
aren't ever going to ship me the watch, please just tell me. I just
can't believe we are going through this "No information", "No contact
thing" again. It only takes a minute to send me a text message or
email or call me.

David

On Aug 20, 2009, at 2:03 PM, tims_ebay_account@yahoo.com wrote:

Hey Dave,

I'm up and around. Just got all my stuff unloaded and am on my way
to my brother's house.

I will let you know once I have my hands on the watch.

Tim

t0mills

Adventurer
I understand that you don't have the watch. It is beyond my control right now, hence the reason for me giving you a refund.

I'm refunding you your money. It is not the watch, but it is exactly what you gave me.

I'm sorry it has taken this long, but you will have your money back. I just want this to be over with. I don't want to fight with my brother over this. What's done is done, and if the watch turns up, so be it.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,

You pretended to sell some stuff. You got money so you could move back home and managed to burn some really trusting people!!!!

High Five!

99wj

Adventurer
It may seem bad, but try not to let one bad apple spoil the bunch... I still have faith in the members of this forum!! And all the transactions I have done here went extremely smooth... :)

FlatlinesUp

Adventurer

yeah, then lets stone him

then burn the ashes

then scatter the ashes to the four winds so he can never rest easy

then remove his name from all spoken and written language

then patiently wait for 3 generations to pass and this will finally all be behind us, the fine folks of expeditionportal.com

:sunflower

voyageur

Adventurer
I love "Tongue in cheek"...

I am very disappointed to not have my "Dream" watch, but I never intended to ruin/hurt/be-smirch Tim Mills. Hell, I don't even know him...

I would love it if he found the watch and sent me a PM that said, "Good news. I found the missing watch. send me back the money and it's yours."

He said he gave it to his brother and he said he didn't want to fight with his brother. I figure beyond that, even though I am curious, the rest is none of my business...

I check the "For Sale" section every day, because I love finding great gear, at fair prices. I hope the curious will read this and not respond, so it will work it's way to the bottom of the list, just as it has dropped to the bottom of my personal concern.

Finito', (I hope)

Hey, what else do you guys have for sale.... :victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1